Video Notes – Some things to think about
I recommend you watch this video through once – there is a lot to think about in this short video. Then read the notes underneath the video for how best to use this video in conjunction with the training guide below to get the promised result.
Things to consider…
Watching that video on its own is worthless…
Negativity is about as far away from where you want to be that there is, so disposing of negative thoughts is probably one of the most valuable uses of your time.
- Consider, do you allow yourself to be around negative people.
- Consider, do you think your life would be easier if you didn’t allow the negative thoughts of others to slow you down.
- Consider, do you think you can create happiness from a negative state of mind. How does it feel when you consider this.
- Consider, how are you negative when you’re on your own?
- Consider, how are you negative when around certain others?
- Consider, how do you think this negativity is helping you?
- Consider, are you addicted to negativity? If you are or you are and you don’t want to admit you are, then just go and ask the question and see what answer you get. If you get an answer in words then that is your ego, if you feel an answer, then that is the truth. But you are not there to judge, you are there merely to observe.
- Consider, do you really want positive change, or are you afraid of it. No one is watching you can feel the truth for yourself.
- Consider, do you think that your negativity is killing off you really living your life.
- Consider, if you ‘believe’ you can have lasting happiness and still remain negative.
- Look for the next time you are negative (it won’t take long) and then go inside your mind and ask why. Just observe what you did, don’t attempt to judge it, just recognise the benefit or rather the fact that there is no benefit for you.
- How does this statement make you feel, ‘You cannot create the life you desire and allow negativity into your life’.
- Consider how this statement makes you feel, ‘Negativity is not present in a successful person.’
- Consider, if you wish to be successful then you have to either give up your dreams or give up negativity – Consider how this makes you feel?
If you would like to remove negativity from your mind then there is a lot for you to consider here. However, there is no rush to do it. As anything you build on top of negativity will eventually come crumbling down.
You first remove negativity and then you begin to build, so each of these you will probably want to consider… SLOWLY.
Remember: The purpose of these videos is not to overwhelm you with information. They are there to guide you to the right way to think instead of the wrong way. You have been taught by schools to cram in information, however, your results will show you if you care to look at them that this does not work. So cramming will not work here. What will work is you disassembling your thoughts and almost effortlessly constructing new ways to think.
*** Please let me know if this proves helpful ***